Lights???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights???

My whole left side of my lights just don't work anymore, but the right side works just fines. I was thinking that it might be the Fuse ha gone bad, but what do yall think????

What do you drive? car, boat, truck, bull dozer?
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I drive a white 95 3.4l Camaro, with 2 hx2 rockford fosgate subs a 2400watt rocford amp a custom box, and a dual folding face pioneer cd/mp3 player,DO you think that me installing the system has anything to do with the lights messing up? I think it is a blown fuse

Comment

did u check the fuses? if not might want to.

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

Best start simple and check the bulbs and fuses with a meter, and if you can't find the answers that way start asking questions here. Until you do that, we can't help much. Post your results after you do some testing and I bet you'll get a bunch of suggestions if the problem is not solved already.

good luck

Comment

In my canadian 94 T/A there is a DRL (Daytime Running Lights) modual behind the radio that went bad on mine that caused a similar problem.
            Red 94 T/A with T's, Flowmaster, auto +232000km

http://www.geocities.com/cb650sc

Comment

Well my bad guys, i thought it was a fuse but its not, as a matter of fact, my front left side headlights work, so it must just be the back tail light sorry!

Comment

Working...
              X