clutch pedal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clutch pedal

Hey guys.. hope all had a nice holiday/new years.

I was leaving work this morning and when I went to push the clutch pedal ..after a little resistance/pressure (like I would normally feel) it just gave way..now I have basically a dead pedal and the clutch wont engage at all. Any of you come across this before and if so what was the cluprit?

thanks for your help.

Jorge
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Look for dripping fluid. You've suffered a blown out slave cylinder, a leaking master cylinder, or a leak in the interconnecting line. Remote possibility the clutch fork came off the pivot ball, or the actuator rod slipped out of the fork.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

of all the people I was hoping would answer.. thank you ...

roger on the suggestions .. I will take a look at it next weekend thanks again Fred ...
      97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
      In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

Working...
      X