Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are f-body and gto wheels interchangeable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are f-body and gto wheels interchangeable?

I am getting a new gto almost bought one today but they weren't allowing me enough on my trade so i'm gonna clean it up fix a few cosmetic flaws-put a fresh ttranny in and sell it outright-but i have a brand new set of wheels on my 99 t/a i wonder if they have the same bolt pattern? i wonder if it fits on f-bod will it fit on gto also?
    2005 gto red/red 6 spd bought 1/06 541 miles on the odometer now 1999 t/a sold 1/06 1994 b4c police pkg camaro sold in 2001 www.msnusers/com/richards99transam

I've seen a lot of confusion as to this solution.

Apparently the GTO has a 4" x 120.00mm (4.72") lug pattern w/ a 48mm offset, also w/ a Metric stud thread pattern of 12mm x 1.5mm.

The F-bodies are listed as a 4" x 120.65mm (4.75") lug pattern w/ I believe factory offsets of both 50mm and 56mm.

They WILL bolt on if you, but it is not a good idea, you could have a lug stud failure, vibration, abnormal tire failure, abnormal wheel bearing failure.

Also the GTO uses a hubcentric ring to keep the wheel centered on the hub.

Comment

thanks k.g.

looks like i will soon have a slp h.o. black hood 4 sale as well as rvm spazio wheels black 20" z speed rated tires with less then 500 m and only 2 months old but that is for a differwent forum--thanks
      2005 gto red/red 6 spd bought 1/06 541 miles on the odometer now 1999 t/a sold 1/06 1994 b4c police pkg camaro sold in 2001 www.msnusers/com/richards99transam

Comment

Working...
      X