"PACE SETTER" makes a catback?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "PACE SETTER" makes a catback?!?!

Hey every one, I accidently came across this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-95...QcmdZViewItemI on ebay tonight. I have never herd of it before. Can any body tell me what they no about these; good/bad? Does any one have experience with this or no someone who has? This spring I am putting Pace Setter LTs on my car (95TA/LT1) and was thinking that pace setter catback with the LT's might make a great combo?... Thanks in advance for any input!
    1995 Trans Am, 75k, T-tops, 6-speed, Pace Setter Long Tubes and ORY, Custom Flow-TECH Terminator Exhaust, Hurst Shifter, Cags plus free mods........Up next; Tune and CAI

Your link doesn't work. But they've had a cat-back system for years. I don't know anybody that has it though. Pretty much any 3" cat-back will be a big improvement over the stock cat-back especially with headers.
    69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
    70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
    2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by JL8Jeff
      Your link doesn't work. But they've had a cat-back system for years. I don't know anybody that has it though. Pretty much any 3" cat-back will be a big improvement over the stock cat-back especially with headers.
      Well I am in the markett for a catback this month since I decided aganst true duals, then over spring break I am doing the headers, and for 259$ i realize the price diff over a LM or something similar. I would just like to hear the tone, I have checked the usual sites with sound bytes and can't seem to come across one.
      1995 Trans Am, 75k, T-tops, 6-speed, Pace Setter Long Tubes and ORY, Custom Flow-TECH Terminator Exhaust, Hurst Shifter, Cags plus free mods........Up next; Tune and CAI

Comment

Working...
      X