2003 SVT Cobra video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 SVT Cobra video...

Very nicely put together video of this kid and his modded 2003 Cobra.

The dyno graphs are pretty quick... but he starts at 375 RWHP stock... by the end, he is at 460 RWHP.

Watch early on how fast the car climbs from 75 to 100... AMAZING.

http://www.svtperformance.com/~blades/BladesMovie.wmv
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

OK, i'm jelous. Why didn't I have the $$$$$ when I was 18 to buy a brand new car and dump tons of bread into it on mods and dyno runs?? SWEET video. I hope he knows how to drive.

Comment

I also hope he doesn't kill someone street racing.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

OK, i'm jelous. Why didn't I have the $$$$$ when I was 18 to buy a brand new car and dump tons of bread into it on mods and dyno runs?? SWEET video. I hope he knows how to drive.
        What he said.

And i add.... Its too bad that he looks like an thug/a$$hole. But I have to give him props on going to school.... i think that if I had a car like that for me, I would have already dropped out.
        No F-Body right now

Comment

OK I need a car like that.... One that I know I can beat 99.9% of the people on the road without trying. Time to get rid of the 6-Cylinder Grand Prix and get a Z06.... Just kidding but it would be nice!!!
          No F-Body right now

Comment

Badass car. What song is that in the background?

Comment

Whatever. Must be nice.

Best ET: 13.41 @ 103.80 MPH (@600 FT) with these Mods: SLP 2L/2R Exhaust, K&N FIPK, LT4 KM, 4.10 GM Superior gears, BMR LCAs & relocation brackets, Energy Suspension Poly Tranny Mount, 160 degree thermostat, HPP3 ( mostly for speedo & fan recalibration), MSD 6AL Ignition & MSD Blaster Coil and all the free mods.
              _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
              Trans Am- The Muscle Car Lives

Comment

awesome video I must say...that stang is fast as crap. But I'm still not impressed...but I give it to the guy, did a good job. I'ma see if I can't find that video of the Twin Turbo Camaro. I know it can spank that Stang..but I'll give credit where credit is due, and he deserves some credit...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Rekisito
                  Badass car. What song is that in the background?

Finch- What is it to Burn

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

Doesn't it just make you sick that the general never brought the 4th gen up to its full potential or even the C5 for that matter. Hopefully, things are changing as they are rumored. That supercharged 4.6 DOHC is a beast...definitely can't criticize F.O.R.D. on that one. Goodness...a pulley and a program = 400+ hp at the wheels??!!!! I keep drooling over the new Mercury Marauder, but I am holding out in hope of a new Caprice someday...I hope!!! But, we shall see...that Marauder may come home with me someday with the fuel tank shielding kit installed (of course).
                    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X