Last Day at Work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Day at Work

Whooo Hooo!! It is my last day at work in Canada. I have about 5 hours left till I go home and put Home Hardware behind me. I am a receiver at a hardware store) Is it wrong that I am beginning to get to the point of "I don't care" when people are coming to me with problems they want me to fix? Man! It is taking alot of self control to make myself care enough to try to fix all these problems, especially when they are being directed my way by a co-worker that I don't really get along with. Anyway, I have to get my radiator flushed after lunch, then replace the headlight bulbs in my car with some NightHawks so I will be able to see on my drive back to Texas. Tuesday is the day. It's getting closer and closer...I am both excited and heart broken.... I finally get to see my family and friends again after over a year, but I also have to leave my wife here for a few months and leave her family and all the friends that I have made here. I guess bittersweet is the word. Anyway...just thought I would keep you guys posted on my big move. Wish me luck!~

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Good Luck and safe travels...
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

good luck
      93 t/a A4 3.23s
      95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
      99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
      99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
      97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
      93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
      00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Yup, best of luck to you!
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
        X