Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB -I wonder how Ken C is weathering the storm?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB -I wonder how Ken C is weathering the storm?

I haven't heard much from him lately. He must have lost power or got blown away. I'm wonding how others in the east have faired. Let us know.
    Thanks
    '95 Formula A4, 17"x9" wheels, F1 275/40-ZR17, TB bypass, 160 deg. TS, LS1 drive shaft, WS6 muffler, LCA, tie rod Soon to be LT4 heads intake and HOT cam.

Yea me too. I think Roger in Kingston is in Virginia too. I figure they are out of power.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I work with a couple of guys from the Richmond area and they tell me they are out of power since last night. Tons of trees down.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Heck, Ken will probably show up bragging about how good his wolfdog can swim...

Comment

Working...
        X