Engine coolant lite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine coolant lite

Hi Newby here . I have A 94 Formula Lt1 The low coolant lite came on an stayed for two days an than went out for one day than came back on. The system is full. My Haynes book shows a engine coolant level sensor. Could that be it an if so where is that sensor at. also it shows a coolant level latching module. could that be it. An if so where is that at. Will take any help I can get. thanks. P.S. Love this site It has helped me A lot.

Here ya go:

http://csce.uark.edu/~jgbertr/rb/low_coolant.jpg

Comment

Low Coolant lite

Thank You Joe I will pick one up an hope that is the fix.P.S. like your car.

Comment

I just replaced mine this morning. $35.00 dealer cost. Just remove your radiator cap and battery and there is a little metal wire clip that holds it in place. remove the clip and very quickly pop out the old one and immediately pop in the new one. I little fluid will leak out, but not too much if you are fast. Replace the clip, battery and cap and you are done. Dont forget to bleed the air out of the system next time you get home with a warm engine.

Good luck!

Comment

Low Coolant lite

Thanks Tracy You made the job look easy . Have not got to it yet I am putting a new engine in my 85 Camaro this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X