What happened to that new programmer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to that new programmer?

Was looking around for that programmer that Tom Byrne was selling some months ago. Was called Raptor or something like that I think.

I bought a superchips programmer used, and it hasn't been a problem until recently. My shift firmness is too much for my current gears. Shifting to 2nd it's chirping too much...This could be dangerous in a turn.

Right now I can run the stock program with stock shift firmness and my speedo will be off, or I can correct the speedo, but then I have excessive shift firmness.

I could send it back for reprogramming, but I'm looking at other options. I could sell the one I have and get a better programmer for the same dough....but now I can't do any research on the other programmer...it seems to have dissappeared off the face of the earth!
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Ex ne!! Nevermind...I found it. Called predator not raptor...

And it's only available for 99 and newer.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
    X