NOT gonna believe this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT gonna believe this

Well as some who may have read my thread on my clutch know, I pushed on the pedal and it just gave way. I got her home and found that the fluid was pretty much gone from the reservoir. Which is odd because I check all that stuff every 3000 miles. So anyway the going theory was a leak and I promptly order a new master/slave set up. Today I start to take off the slave, pull the cover off and clank ....
    I was like what the hell ..... I put my light in there and the clutch fork and snapped in two. I pulled out one piece and of course I cant can the other part out. Of all the luck. So now I have to decide to do it myself or tow it to have it done... what a day
    97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
    In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

I read about the exact same thing a few weeks ago, the fork just gave way.
    1995 Z28 Convertible, 350ci LT1 73K miles M6.
    Dyno results: 301.5 RWHP 326.7 RWTQ
    Performance Mods 4.10 gears, AS&M CAI, MADZ28 tune, Borla catback, RK Sport mid-length headers, LT4 valve springs, CC pro mag 1.6 RR's, LT4 KM, MSD OVC wires, TB bypass, 160 t-stat, SLP clutch plate w/Kevlar dual friction disk, 52MM TB, TB air foil, 1LE aluminum driveshaft, ASP UD pulley, LS1 brakes w/ Hawk HPS pads, LCA's and PHB.

Comment

Working...
    X