speakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speakers

daggumit! another speaker gone...what is up with Delcos speakers...passenger sub rubber lining was coming apart a few months ago and got that taken out completely (running a sub in the trunk now) but the passenger side mid in the door is rattling. I popped open the grill and the lining is coming apart again! These speakers suck butt! Oh well...more reason to get some Polks. Just venting...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Well... I am not the only one...

My '01 Maro and my friend's '98 firebird both have a problem like that, just our cars where pushing too much bass into all speakers or the sub in the case of the firebird... and the door speakers' bolts somehow loosen up and they had to be tighted down every now and then until we got some aftermarket ones like the 3way sony xplods and that so far has solved the problem...

She had put an amplifer (aftermarket cheap amplifier) on hers and it rattled them so much that she turn the amplifier down and drop the bass some as well...

I found out if you put most of your bass and all in the rear seat section mid speakers then you will be okay for a while... That worked until I had them replace my speakers and put some after market ones all over... Then I could have 50/50 split sound over all of them...

I hope that helps some...
    Later...
    Thanks
    MaraSport

Comment

Working...
    X