Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you replace 95 firebird fuelpump/ tank in car?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you replace 95 firebird fuelpump/ tank in car?

Does anyone have the dimensions or drawing of where you cut the floor over the gas tank 95 Firebird so you can change float or fuelpump/tank in car?

Here is a site that was linked to before. I have not done this to mine so I can't comment on how good these instructions are...

Fuel Pump Replacement
    95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

Try doing a search on it, I'm sure its been brought up a few times. Also I think someone here said that it wouldn't be a bad idea to cut a circle instead of a rectangle, so as to not place too much pressure from driving on the edges, it'd be more uniform that way and maintain as much of the original stuctural integrety as possible.
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by thenuge876
        Try doing a search on it, I'm sure its been brought up a few times. Also I think someone here said that it wouldn't be a bad idea to cut a circle instead of a rectangle, so as to not place too much pressure from driving on the edges, it'd be more uniform that way and maintain as much of the original stuctural integrety as possible.
        Possibly a good thought. If using the retangular hole method, round the corners to keep stress risers from eventually causing cracks.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Working...
        X