Forced induction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced induction?

hey i was wondering if anyone out there has a supercharger (any make) on there ls1..... i was wondering what kind of power you would make and fuel consumption... thanks guys appriciate it!!!!!
    2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
    current mods.....
    3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
    1979 10th anniversary ta
    yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

2001 ss camero made 411 rear wheel hp 425 torque

Comment

Originally posted by speed racer
      That's your car?
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

CamAro...not CamEro.

Not picking at ya, but if you roll in a f-body...at least spell the name right.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Do a search in the forced induction section over on ls1tech.com. You will find all you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
            CamAro...not CamEro.

Not picking at ya, but if you roll in a f-body...at least spell the name right.
            No kidding.

Not only that, but those numbers sound quite low.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

dont have one but will soon. Im going procharger. Super chargers are very versatile, which means you can have what ever power level you want almost, as long as every things else is built any way. I believe the procharger makes 8psi intercooled with no problem and puts down about 430 or so with almost no other mods and is capable of making lots more boost.
              2000 trans am auto, Afr 205,tr 220/220 112, mti lid, 160t,umi sfc,hooker headers and ory y,loud mouth. bellow,pr's,harland rockers,new lifters,ls6 oilpump,rollermaster doubler roller, msd wires.

Comment

oh look a spelling b champ

Comment

That's awesome numbers! Man I've been trying for a long time to make some decent power with my Camero. I bought a gorillachipz and one of those turbinators and I think it aded some power but I cant raelly tell. I tried to make some custom hedders with some spere pipe I had lyeing around but it sounded kind funy but it should be good for alot more torq. Then my bother in law lent me his dreml an I tried to port my TB and heads but I think I cut too much because there is some green stuff leking somtimes when I srart teh car. But it should add more power. Some1 told me that I could hook a leaf blower to the intake a run it to the battery but thats weird becase you have to pour gas in my blower. Is there a way to do this you think?

Comment

dynoed 2001 ss yesterday stock with pro charger first pull 400 hp used ls1 edit took some timing out 2nd pull 411 3rd 411 will try bigger injectors next week.

Comment

dynoed 2001 ss yesterday stock with pro charger first pull 400 hp used ls1 edit took some timing out 2nd pull 411 3rd 411 will try bigger injectors next week.
                      Man thts alot of horsepower! Is ls1eDIT pretty easy to use? You think could show me how to use it How much boost you runing? Everybody alwys told me that ls1's are not that fast?

Comment

not my car, belongs to customer of a2z performance 6psi

Comment

not my car, belongs to customer of a2z performance 6psi
                          oh sweet, so you work for a2z or what?

Comment

no they are building my car. i dont have time to do it myself because i am gone to work all week. i work mon.-th 10 hours a day it could b anywhere in 7 states, i work for tennesse valley authority , i build power lines. check out my thread.... almost finished fred. i help a2z any way i can.

Comment

no they are building my car. i dont have time to do it myself because i am gone to work all week. i work mon.-th 10 hours a day it could b anywhere in 7 states, i work for tennesse valley authority , i build power lines. check out my thread.... almost finished fred. i help a2z any way i can.
                              so do you like have an ls1 or lt1 in your car?

hey thats cool you won a speelling be? i won won of thiose when i was a kid

Comment

Working...
                              X