99 Front Bumper/Fender on a 95 T/A?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Front Bumper/Fender on a 95 T/A?

Does anyone know if it is possible to replace the front fender and bumper on a 95 Trans Am with a front end from a 98 or 99 Trans Am? Anyone have any pictures of such customizations? If it is possible... how much effort would it take and what kind of body modifications are needed? Thank you.
    - 1995 Trans Am - V8 5.7L - Ttops - Leather - Dark Green - Flowmaster w/ Catback - KN Filter - Headers - Peformance Chip -

you can but you have to replace front fenders, hood and more stuff too. I found a walk thru of how a guy did it like 6 months back but he removed his home page, it was called The Green Monster but I cant find it anymore and the link is dead.

It will get expencive and in the end you will have a LT1 that looks like a LS1 firebird/trans am. I realy like how the newer firebirds/trans am look but to do this mod (although possible) may be expensive. The best would be going to a wreckers and finding a car that had the motor pulled and the back end wasted.
    94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Working...
    X