little help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help please

ok i have a 1994 camaro 3.4 liter and now it wont even start up it cranks and almost sounds like it wants to start but wont and it backfired onc... could it be because of my fuel filter or spark plugs???? it did this once and all i did was take all spark plugs off and put them back and it started fine but now it just dont want to start??? please help thank you
    Richard!!!!!

wires going where they suppose to? do u have fuel pressure? use a LITTLE bit of ether to see if its fuel or spark relate. im talking like a 1 second burst, nothing crazy
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

yea i triple checked all the wires there all going where there suppose to and ill try the ether check thank you
      Richard!!!!!

Comment

fuel pressure is ok also
        Richard!!!!!

Comment

remember in the ether trick, only a very quick burst. if it still doesnt start after a couple attemps with the ether its spark.
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
          X