No announcement yet.

C6 Rims the Saga Continues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always nice to drive a car that normaly wouldn't be allowed to be on the highway (with slicks) with the cop infront of you rather then behind

Great info on the adaptors. Yesterday I went all out looking for a good design of them found good german H&R ones but not for GM cars.

I am also leery of adding them to the wheels for daily driving, I concider myself a good and safe driver but thats with 4 wheels on my car

Not to mention if they are legal or what kind of trubble would I be in if I got into an accident and my insurance company found out about them and disapproved of them.

For now I will go to the courts and see if they can help me with this mess. At the varry least all this will shead some insite into C6 rims and the hassle with them and then others can properly weigh if they truly want those nice shinny C6 rims on there F-bodys or not

Thanks again
    94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Working...
    X