i know it another header question but

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know it another header question but

i have just orderd a set of pacesetter shorties for my 93 but they dont come with a y pipe can i use my exsiting one or can you recomend one to use thanks also what are the specs for the header bolts i need as i can not find a listing for lt engines on the summit web site
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

The LT1 uses the same bolts as any other small block Chevy. You just need to select the length based on the header flange thickness.

From the eBay listing.....

1993 CAMARO/FIREBIRD LT1 and LT4 Headers

Includes Metallic-Ceramic Coating AND Y-Pipe

EMISSIONS LEGAL IN ALL 50 States

Kick up your horsepower and performance with these BRAND NEW performance exhaust headers

Fits 1993 Camaro or Firebird LT1 or LT4 with 5.7L engine

Made using 3/8" thick steel flanges, mandrel-bent 1-5/8" tubing

50 states legal, CARB #D-439-6. Has all smog hook-ups

INCLUDES Y-PIPE

Manufactured in the USA by Pacesetter, part #72C-1338

Manufacturer warranty, gaskets and hardware included
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
    X