No announcement yet.

Supercharged or Turbo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been thinking hard which way to go, but I think I will just build the engine for now to puch 450-500 horses for now without any turbo and suprcharger. I will decide it at a later date which way I will go. This way I have enough cash to dress up the engine as well for car shows which is really what I want to build the car for. So I will rebulid the engine with some heads, and cam work which will easily push that car above 450 doing it right.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2317021/1

2001 Blk Firbird Formula 6 sp hurst shift (my toy) Upgrades: American thunder Flowmasters, Cross drilled rotors, Centerforce Clutch and Flywheel. Car is in Bodyshop for full painting now with Ram Air, Rims, and wing being installed.
    2006 Blk Cobalt SS (my commuter car)
    2003 Harley 1200 sportster 100th anniversary (For sale)
    2007 Jeep compass

Comment

Arent those LS7 crate motor's like $13 grand?

There's 500hp right off the bat!

Comment

No need for a crat motor. There is a great shop in NJ that I have researched from recommendations. its called TTperformance and LS1 engines are there specialty. I can have my engine redone turn key for 6500.00 with a 15,000 mile one yr warranty. Depends on what I want I can have 505 RWHP solely on the engine. They test and dyno the engine as well as remove all engine codes. Check them out at TTperformance.net I will do some more research and check more places out, but thus far they seem to be the winner. There shop is excellent, and really gave me alot of options of what I can do, and what I am looking for.
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2317021/1

2001 Blk Firbird Formula 6 sp hurst shift (my toy) Upgrades: American thunder Flowmasters, Cross drilled rotors, Centerforce Clutch and Flywheel. Car is in Bodyshop for full painting now with Ram Air, Rims, and wing being installed.
        2006 Blk Cobalt SS (my commuter car)
        2003 Harley 1200 sportster 100th anniversary (For sale)
        2007 Jeep compass

Comment

Working...
        X