Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My baby came home today.

Let the fun begin.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Nice! I need to have that kind of fun.
    By the way...nice parking brakes. Ha Ha

Comment

DAYUM
      and what beast of a motor would be shoved in that pretty thing?
      my car:
      '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
      check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

ouch Norman! dont you hate when you park a nice car in an urban area and its returned to you like that Looks good man. What color is it going to be?

Comment

drool.... gawd that's a beast! Wish I could get me one of them!
          1995 Firebird Formula
          (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

oooooo..... Normie. That's gonna be sweet. What's the combo going to be?

Comment

I'm planning on hugger orange with white stripes. Engine will be 600+ cubic inches pushing monster torque. Tranny will be TH400 and rear end is already a 9 inch spool.

I wanted to go red with black stripes but there is already a 69 prostreet in my little town painted in that scheme.

Comment

that will be one awesome ride!
                DWS
                Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Geez Louise....You're missing most of the parts and it still looks killer as is!
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
                    Geez Louise....You're missing most of the parts and it still looks killer as is!
                    I hear ya. The profile and stance of the car just make my blood boil. I'm going to do the RS headlights instead of the fixed ones. I think they look better.

Comment

Working...
                    X