F-body wiper blades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-body wiper blades

Are there wiper blades out there specifically made for '93-'97 f-bodies? I'm just looking for the replacement blades, I keep putting on just 24" replacements but they're not wiping the windshield properly and my driver's side glass has some scratches from them. Is there anywhere out there to get them?
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

i bought trico exact fit blades. Awesome blades, just like factory. 2 years in may and they still work like new. $$ tho
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Who carries them? $$ are worth it if they fit properly!
      1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Comment

i got them at advance auto, they're like 12 bucks/piece. I had some bosch on my last car and they were total garbage. very happy I dished out the extra few bucks on these.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

If you have a pep boys near you... Try their "Proline" brand. Normally I wouldnt promote a pep boys brand... But I am telling you these blades kick A$$! Plus they are fairly cheap (Espically compared to the Bosch's)
          No F-Body right now

Comment

I bought Bosch for my "work" truck (price is no object when the boss pays for it ), and they really sucked. They had "nicks" in them, leaving lines on the windshield within the first week. The Anco "blade only" replacements on my Formula have got to be 5 or 6 years old and still in good shape (might have something to do with never taking it out of the garage...... )
            Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

I just got some for my '94. They were the Anco replacement blades. They work great so far, and glide real smooth even on a slightly nicked up windshield.

They were the blades that were more expensive than all the other 24 inch ones at the store. Ancos are by far the best for the money.

Comment

The brand doesn't really matter too much, you can make any brand work well.

Some just need to have a little bending work done to the sub-arms to get them to sweep right - you have to bend the sub-arms to balance the pressure out on our curved windshields. It'll take some practice but once you look at it it'll make perfect sense and you'll find that you can make any blades wipe just fine.

I highly recommend rain-x because then you don't really even need them.

Comment

Yes, I've tried bending the sub arms, but I actually think that that is why the driver's side is scratching. I never had a problem until I had to have about 4 windshields replaced. One right after another was cracking, and my wipers were never the same as original after this. I just wondered if there was a blade out there that had a little more curviature for our windshields. Thanks for the help, I am on my way to check out a few places!

Comment

Working...
                  X