Exaust systems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve93Z
    He's not referring to a true-dual setup, he means the SLP Dual/Dual Cat-back, ya yard-ape.

As far as "pwns", refer to noob-speak for "owns".
    Wow, that is one serious crease in the over axle section! That looks like that would seriously restrict flow.

Noob speak eh......is that what you porch monkeys talk like?

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      Wow, that is one serious crease in the over axle section! That looks like that would seriously restrict flow.

Noob speak eh......is that what you porch monkeys talk like?

That's what I think, but it's hard to really tell without seeing it in person I guess.

And, you're not one to talk yard ape lol
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Dragkid1917
        I wanted to know what you guys think the most powerful exaust system is for a 98 camaro.
        4" mufflex. That gets my vote. Single in, single out, big pipes, low weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          Hey Joe, do you have any way of recording and posting a sound clip? You are the second person that I've talked to that said the 4" Mufflex sounded almost like a small cube big block at idle. I'd really like to hear it if you have the means.

Comment

I have a sound clip of my car with a 4" mufflex, 406 cu/in small block, longtubes, no cats blowing through a spintech. I will see what I can do about getting it on the comp and posting it
            1994 Z28 Camaro-Project carbed 4th gen
            1995 Silverado-beater truck
            2005 Colorado Z71-Daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by 94Z/28
              I have a sound clip of my car with a 4" mufflex, 406 cu/in small block, longtubes, no cats blowing through a spintech. I will see what I can do about getting it on the comp and posting it
              That would be awesome! I would love to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                Hey Joe, do you have any way of recording and posting a sound clip? You are the second person that I've talked to that said the 4" Mufflex sounded almost like a small cube big block at idle. I'd really like to hear it if you have the means.
                I'm going to try.

Comment

Well here is the video. It's not as good as I thoguht it was, the camera picked up alot of noise from the fan blowing air through the radiator. The car is still a good ways from being on the road but its getting there. I think it has gone good so far considering it is my first motor build/project car and at 20 years old my budget isnt the bigest in the world. I like the way it sounds, kinda loud for a street car but it rumbles. Let me know what you all think.

http://media.putfile.com/camaro-170

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                    I agree. Joe any idea or a rough estimate of how much your Flowmaster weighs? The spintech I have is very heavy, especially for a muffler that doesnt do much muffling at all.

Come on get that sound clip posted. I wish I had one recorded from the rear of the car, the one I posted doesnt do the mufflex justice.

Comment

I agree. Joe any idea or a rough estimate of how much your Flowmaster weighs? The spintech I have is very heavy, especially for a muffler that doesnt do much muffling at all.

Come on get that sound clip posted. I wish I had one recorded from the rear of the car, the one I posted doesnt do the mufflex justice.
                      Wait....you posted a soundclip of your Mufflex, then you say your Spintech is heavy(which it is by far not, I used to have one)......then you ask Joe how much his Flowmaster weighs when he already posted that he had a 4" Mufflex system???????????

Put the Bud Light down!

Comment

Yes, we both have 4" mufflex systems, he has a flow me with a spin. I want to hear his to compare to mine, and would like to know what a flowmaster weighs. Maybe our opinions of heavy are different, but I think my spintech is heavy.

You also didnt say what you think of my set up. That bad?

Well im out of here, beer is empty

Comment

Yes, we both have 4" mufflex systems, he has a flow me with a spin. I want to hear his to compare to mine, and would like to know what a flowmaster weighs. Maybe our opinions of heavy are different, but I think my spintech is heavy.

You also didnt say what you think of my set up. That bad?

Well im out of here, beer is empty
                          Doesn't matter what my opinion is....all single in single outs weigh less than single in dual outs. Flow's sound awesome and flow good as well...contrary to the ignorantly popularly perpetuated internet myth.

Empty beer is not good!

Comment

Working...
                          X