need help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help please

95 trans am moser 12 bolt, 342 gear , tpis ala. drive shaft, monster motersports 4l60e 600 hp, all forged 383, eagle crank, eagle h beam rods, tpis zz-9 h. roller advertised duration. int..282 ex 287 dur.@ .050 1nt. 212 ex. 226 gross lift int. .483 ex. .520 lobe seperation 112 comp. cams pro magnum rockers, 1.6 int. 1.5 ex. new int lift .515 tpis ported ala. heads flow 242 int. 171 ex. manly valves 2.00 int 1.56 ex. ported factory int. eld. 52mm tb nos. direct port under the injectors adjustable from 50 to 300 hp. 30lb. injectors msd6al moroso cold air kit with custom built air scoop that goes to the air dam, b-cool rad. for a lt1 caprice that we had to make fit by cutting the front frame and boxing it in with stronger plate. flex-a-lite duel 13.5 inch fans 27.5x17.5x4 with controls, stainless steel radiator to tranny lines, stainless cololant by-pass lines for throttle body, trick flow intake elbow , graniteli mass air ends, walbro 255 in tank pump, adj. fuel pressure reg. for the suspention i have the following; BMR; trailing arms, adj. panhard bar, bay brace, adj. torque arm, upper and lower a arms, k-member, kenny brown double diamond sub frame connectors, qa1 adj. shocks rear, eibach pro kit springs 1.25 lower , coil over in front with special seats qa1 adj.- eibach. bear track kit front. drilled+slotted roters rear + hawk pads, zr1 17 inch wheels , centers painted black , mixed pearl with silver matal flake and clear coat and sprayed them, they look cool. i also mixed a litte black with clear and sprayed my tail lights to smoke them a little. the car is basic white right now but its going to b pearl white when i get done.anyway what i need help with is headers. my car is lowerd, but i was told to find some long tubes. are there any long tubes that offer good ground clearence for a single cat car? if so does anyone have dyno sheet with them? i have hooker super-comp shortys now with header wrap on them. chattanooga now has emissions testing so i have to have emissions leagle long tubes. r there any out there at a reasonable price? as u can imagine labor cost is eating me alive. oops, forgot pistons, srp forged , dished , 10.5 to 1

I don't know about Tennessee, but it's quite possible that they perform a visual test in addition to the "sniff" test. With longtubes, the stock location of the cats gets moved back. That will normally not pass a visual inspection. Whether or not you pass the sniff test is anybody's guess.

Just a suggestion from little 'ole me, but in the future when you ask a question, it might be better if you didn't include 11 lines of detailed mods before you ask the question. Instead maybe summarize your important mods and put them in your sig.

Comment

Working...
    X