Roof Lining Is Loose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Lining Is Loose

Just noticed today that the roof lining inside the car is coming loose in the middle on both sides of the hump. How do you fix this? I also think that fabric roof lining is the cheapest looking part of the interior of these cars. They should have used that leather looking material that is on the sides of my door, and matches the seats of my car. (Black.)
    94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

Ive got a brand new headliner if you need one!
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

I've been able to repair a few head liners on 4th Gens. You have to gently separate the cloth fabric from the head liner "shell". The spray both sides with a spray adhesive and re-attach. I use 3M Super 77 for fabric. You can get it at Wally World in the paint dept.

Comment

Working...
      X