Just a couple of fun pics.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple of fun pics.

I saw this guy today so I challenged him to a race. He didn't want any of it. hahaha I saw this car on Noland road and decided to stop. I asked the guy if I could take a pic of my car along side and he said, only if you trade me cars. I said OK. He said, I don't think the boss would care for that much. hahaha

LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Pretty cool!

Reminds me of a funny story....I was hanging out with some F-body guys at a Hooter's in Mobile and this guy comes up and challenges us to a race....He says he has a Taurus out in the lot. After we get done laughing we go out and see something not too different from what's in your pic.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

celeberty hound!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaahahahahahaa

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Jason Kellar's BGN ride. He may be going to cup (errr nextel) next year.

Nice car.

big NASCAR fan here.

Comment

Originally posted by 89GTA
          Jason Kellar's BGN ride. He may be going to cup (errr nextel) next year.

Nice car.

big NASCAR fan here.
          Its still 'Cup'...just not 'Winston Cup'...

Rumors have Keller looking at offers from DEI and RCR...I'd rather see Riggs go to DEI, but you just never know.

Those cars are pretty cool, for sure...

Byrdman

Comment

D'oh I knew that. Wasn't even thinking.
            As a DEI fan (except for the 1 car since park was fired) I wouldn't mind a nice guy like Keller going there. Silly season is still in effect so who knows though, ya know?

Comment

Working...
            X