is my ls1 in trouble?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my ls1 in trouble?

I just got back from school, and I was driving the car normal. The check engine light has been on recently. So I had Pontiac do a check, and I found out the slp maf sensor was bad. I have not changed it out yet back to the stock working maf sensor. While on I-95 all of the guagees went flat, and then bounced back up to normal. Then the check guages light would also come on. Well it did this twice within a twenty minute period on the highway. Then once I got off the highway the car guages flatlined again, and the car reacted and slowed,(bogged) almost to a shut off. Then the guages went back up to normal and the car ran ok. I just wanted to see if you guys had any ideas as to what is going on with my car. I already stopped at my local dealership, and made an appointment for tomorrow morning.
    slp longtube headers, slp y-pipe, high-flow cats, superchips programmer, slp 85mm air sensor, slp loudmouth exhaust, ws6 hood, slp cai, kn air filter, slp high-flow lid, smooth bellows, tb bypass, subframes, lca's, panhard bar, torque arm.

Loose wire on the starter?
    No F-Body right now

Comment

From what I can tell everything is in good shape and connected.
      slp longtube headers, slp y-pipe, high-flow cats, superchips programmer, slp 85mm air sensor, slp loudmouth exhaust, ws6 hood, slp cai, kn air filter, slp high-flow lid, smooth bellows, tb bypass, subframes, lca's, panhard bar, torque arm.

Comment

Make sure your battery terminals are tight, and corrosion-free.
        2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
        "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
        X