New hotrod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hotrod

I gave one of my students a challenge to build a "push mower" to bring no start cars in and out of the bays. This is what he came up with. Notice the homemade headers and spark plugs in the ends. I have too much fun to be getting paid!
    Attached Files
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Heres a close up of the flame throwers. We still have yet to adjust the carb out real rich, but i'll post pics of the flames if they work.
    Attached Files
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

All it needs now is an old fire extinguisher painted up like a NOS nitrous bottle!
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

need's flames

Stealth Performance
        www.stealthperf.com
        (503)531-3170
        (leave message)
        E-Mail:
        sales@stealthperf.com

Comment

Well we were trying to get flames out of it yesterday and ...nothing. We even set up a fancy trigger wheel that runs off the flywheel to energize/ collapse the DIS coil. The spark works great, but very little flamage. We richened the carb up quite a bit too.

We might do a propane injection and use MN6WS6's idea and paint the bottle up like an N2O bottle. Flame decals are on their way too! Fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X