Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver's seatbelt always rubbing and making small rip in leather seat

I have also seen this on other TA's.
    [B]97 WS6 TransAm 6 speed Mods--Grey leather interior-Granatelli MAF-58mm BBK TB-Hypertech programmer-Hypertech 160 stat-BBK aluminum crank pulley-Skip shift eliminator-B&M sport shifter-Aeromotive LT1 fuel pressure regulator(46psi)-,Edelbrock Torque Arm, ,Aluminum driveshaft-high performance cross-drilled rotors and pads-Stealth switch.Infinity speakers and bazooka sub.12 CD changer.The car runs great. In near futur, headers,exhaust.

Are you asking a question? Or just sharing the fact that this is happenign to you? You're a real short thread from being suspended or banned.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

If the seat belt is not being use ie: my passenger side, It does rub a bit and make a bit of noise against the leather seat. I don't know if thats what you are refering to. I'd like it to stay away from the seat myself.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Lava... how old are you and do you actually have a licence? I dont mean to be mean but its kindof rediculus how much you post, i meen i know you wanto learn more about your car and stuff but you need to space some things out a bit, and when u ask about turbos and stuff then ceramic breaks and then seatbelts i just dont c why u need to know alll of that right away in the same day. And by the way my seatbelt doesnt rub or make a rip.
        [COLOR=Navy]2000 Navy Blue Trans Am, T Tops, Automatic, Ram Air, Slp 85mm Mas, Air Lid, Smooth bellow, Hooker 1.75 Lt's, ORY, LM1, Air/EGR delete, Throttle body coolant bypass. Msd super conductor wires. TSP cam, ss3600, svo 38LB injectors.
        Ported fast 92 mm intake and 92 mm TB on order.
        11.539 @ 118.82 1.649 60 foot.

1969 z28 - 9.957 @ 133.92 1.425 60 foot.

Comment

Originally posted by lavapearl
          I have also seen this on other TA's.
          I love the depth, description and imagination that goes into this guy's posts lol

Mike

1996 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air: 160k kilometres, low temp T-stat, tuned, 3.73 gears, 3" Magnaflow exhaust, B&M skip shifter, BFG drag radials

Comment

Just tie your belt back with a 1/4" rubber band will prevent the rubing and add 15 RWHP =P ...J/k couldnt resist..
            95 Z28 LT1, Edelbrock headers w/ Full exhaust, cold air intake, TCI 1800 stall convertor, shift kit, Eibach springs, KYB shocks

Comment

Working...
            X