Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For a Stock LT1,what would be the 1st 10 mods for max HP ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a Stock LT1,what would be the 1st 10 mods for max HP ?

Always wondered about that and where maybe I mess up with my mods .
    [B]97 WS6 TransAm 6 speed Mods--Grey leather interior-Granatelli MAF-58mm BBK TB-Hypertech programmer-Hypertech 160 stat-BBK aluminum crank pulley-Skip shift eliminator-B&M sport shifter-Aeromotive LT1 fuel pressure regulator(46psi)-,Edelbrock Torque Arm, ,Aluminum driveshaft-high performance cross-drilled rotors and pads-Stealth switch.Infinity speakers and bazooka sub.12 CD changer.The car runs great. In near futur, headers,exhaust.

http://www.f-body.com/forum/search.php?searchid=109051
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Is this so you can go 5 times the posted speed limit and strobe your way through red lights with your child strapped in the baby seat so nicely?

Wow... I've been gone all weekend and come back to this? Are you for real? Are you trying to earn a Darwin award for yourself and also likely harm/kill an innocent child in the process? Not cool.

If I was a moderator I'd ban you from the forum. You need to take a moment and take your brain out of park. Think about the world a little bit, not just yourself. I think you are making your posts on the wrong forum.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ

If I was a moderator I'd ban you from the forum. You need to take a moment and take your brain out of park. Think about the world a little bit, not just yourself. I think you are making your posts on the wrong forum.

I agree 100%
        1994 Z28 Camaro-Project carbed 4th gen
        1995 Silverado-beater truck
        2005 Colorado Z71-Daily driver

Comment

Seriously, preach it Trace. Remove head from sphincter, then post. You don't need to post 5 threads a day every day about common knowledge or questions that the SEARCH function can answer for you. Geez!
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

can someone please shut this guy up!!!
            1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

This thread has one destination........lockville!

Comment

Lavapearl, you shouldn't be handed the keys to that WS6, if you even have one. Stop being a pest...please. We all tried to be patient with you, answering your questions honestly and straight forward. You need a life and need to give that WS6 to someone who really deserve it cause you're gonna wreck it, probably killing yourself and innocent people along the way.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                  This thread has one destination........lockville!

I hope all his threads get locked. Maybe that will make him put a little intelligent thought into his next post.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I hope all his threads get locked. Maybe that will make him put a little intelligent thought into his next post.
                    We need to start being a little more proactive in keeping this kind of thing off this board. I don't want this board to be inundated by mindless posts.

Comment

lol, I dint think anyone was ever gonna say anything about this guy
                      1989 Camaro IROC-Z 5.0 TPI Auto (Away For Winter)
                      -Flowmaster With 3 Inch SS Tips
                      1989 Plymouth Reliant 2.5 TBI Auto
                      -65,000 Original KM And No Rust Beater

Comment

We have a great bunch of people here, and some troll with a dream of owning a WS6 isn't going to ruin it. He'll post himself into a banning.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

The more I read, the more I think he's a troll. He asks questions just to waste our time and see what kind of a reaction he can get from us. He knows enough about the cars to push all the hot buttons and irritate people. Several of us have been fooled into taking him seriously and trying to help him... I suspect he's just kicked back and laughing at us.

The best way to solve the problem at this point is to ignore him. I've got my finger on the "banned' button, but I'll leave it up to Joe. Might also be a good idea to check the IP address against some other accounts.
                          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
                          X