dynomax bullet before axle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynomax bullet before axle

has anyone had experience with or have heard an f-body with a set up like this..........dynomax bullet right before the axle, then just a custom y-pipe after that and out the back???????????? If so, how does it sound and perform??????????
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

This is a pretty common mod for those of us with the original Loudmouth exhausts or for people with custom setups. I have 2 bullets in front of my rear axle, pretty much the entire length from the catback clamp section to the turn up above the axle. It makes it at least drivable compared to what the Loudmouth sounded like on my car with !cats!
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

what kind of sound does it have????????and how much would this cost to put in?????????????
      1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

Comment

Working...
      X