T.R.W.???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.R.W.???

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what T.R.W. meant. I was running rca cables from the front of the car on the passenger side and when I took the kicker panel off I saw a box in a little plastic bracket. It had a sticker with the letters trw on it. I was wondering if this was something from the factory or if some one possibley added something to the car. Any help would be appreciated
    94 trans am, automatic, moroso cold air intake,
    some type of polished aluminum intake elbow, flowmaster cat back exhaust and I swapped the taillights from the 94's to the 98 and later

I could be wrong, but it could be your keyless entry receiver. Our remotes are TRW, so I'd assume the other end is, as well.
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

when i got my car it had a sindwinder alarm system so I don't know what the keyless entry remote looked like. thanks though
      some type of polished aluminum intake elbow, flowmaster cat back exhaust and I swapped the taillights from the 94's to the 98 and later

Comment

Did it look like this? TRW is a company (supplier) name.

Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

yeah......

Comment

Working...
          X