OVC Wires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVC Wires

Hey guys can I just buy the OVC brackets and use any set of wires to go OVC or do the wires have to be made for that?

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

You have to order a specific OTVC set or get a cut-to-fit set.

If you have stock exhaust manifolds, don't even think about it. You can be guaranteed you will roast the boots. They will work OK with aftermarket headers though.

Comment

I bought some used headers, theyre at Airborn right now, the guy gave me MSD 8.5mm wires and I thought they might work if I just bought the brackets, thanks for clearing it up!

Any recommendations on OVC wire sets?

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

Comment

ovc

thunderracing.com has a good set up..
        1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

I have the Taylor Spiro Pro 8.5 mm cut to fit. Pretty easy to put together if you lube them up good when putting the ends on.
          '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, That looks like a good deal, are the spiro pro wires just as good as the msd super conductor?

Comment

Working...
            X