Got the new front end!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the new front end!

Just to let some people know that the quality of the GM front bumper is excellent. I did not fall for a cheap aftermarket. Pretty soon I wll be prepping it to get painted at the local dealer. Also, at the driving lights corner of the front bumper when you have the hood up, does anyone have a small metal bracket that is pop riveted to the font bumper. If you know what I mean let me know, if not I can put up a pic. Im just trying to find out whether or not thats stock.
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Yes, there is a small bracket pop riveted to the bumper cover in each top corner.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
    X