Looking into drag wheels but have ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking into drag wheels but have ?

I want to get skinnies for the front the only question is what will fit BAER Track Dual calipers and 13.15 rotors.

for Drag only
    I LOVE COBRA'S -
    THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Don't know either - I've been looking for a while. I saw some 17" Weld drag wheels in Jegs for about $300 each. The backspacing was given in inches - I imagine tires are available, although you're supposed to use bias ply in the front for slicks in the back. I remember George Baxter used his stock 17s that he had narrowed - not sure what that costs to have done and whether they could do it to a chrome wheel without a lot of fuss, I'm sure painted or polished would be no problem.

My other issue is that the moment I put slicks on there I'm going to get kicked off the track after a couple runs cause of no roll cage, and since i don't want a cage, it pretty much makes it a waste of money to run the number a couple times.

Comment

Working...
    X