Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fair reasonable price for my car if I was to sell ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fair reasonable price for my car if I was to sell ?

Need input from potential buyers ? I would think it would be worth over $10000.
    mileage-150 000 km.Only one minor accident to the bumper,a motorcyclist ran into me,he said he didn't see my brake lights,boy was he messed up.
    [B]97 WS6 TransAm 6 speed Mods--Grey leather interior-Granatelli MAF-58mm BBK TB-Hypertech programmer-Hypertech 160 stat-BBK aluminum crank pulley-Skip shift eliminator-B&M sport shifter-Aeromotive LT1 fuel pressure regulator(46psi)-,Edelbrock Torque Arm, ,Aluminum driveshaft-high performance cross-drilled rotors and pads-Stealth switch.Infinity speakers and bazooka sub.12 CD changer.The car runs great. In near futur, headers,exhaust.

Your best bet would to be to look it up on a service such as http://www.kbb.com and also research what similar cars are selling for in your area. Sites such as ebay and autotrader as well. This will give you a realistic value of what the car is worth versus people just guessing. Every market area is different and factors such as time of year (summer vs. winter) make a difference. Good luck.
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Working...
    X