Warhawk LS7X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhawk LS7X

Okay so I stumbled onto a thread discussing a LS7X block with crazy amounts of cubes and was wondering if anyone has put one into an F-Body yet. If so what were any known difficulties besides price? I don't think I would ever have the time to piece one together but just for chits and giggles do you guys think it would be harder than any other swap and what kind of work does the install install?
    1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

The Warhawk LS7X heads have been out for a while, but the Warhawk block is rumored to be released for sale in August 2006. They will be available in both a 9.240" and 9.800" deck height.

You can find out all about the Warhawk stuff at World Product's website - www.worldcastings.com

It is also rumored that World Products is working on a 4.5" swing crank. That would net 481 inches with the 4.125" stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      The Warhawk LS7X heads have been out for a while, but the Warhawk block is rumored to be released for sale in August 2006. They will be available in both a 9.240" and 9.800" deck height.

You can find out all about the Warhawk stuff at World Product's website - www.worldcastings.com

It is also rumored that World Products is working on a 4.5" swing crank. That would net 481 inches with the 4.125" stroke.

Wow! So do you think it would take much to squeeze one between an F-Body's fenders? I'm guessing it'd probably be a lot harder to put one into a 93-97
      1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

Originally posted by ws6drbob
        Wow! So do you think it would take much to squeeze one between an F-Body's fenders? I'm guessing it'd probably be a lot harder to put one into a 93-97
        Well the 93-02 chassis' are the same, but it would still require just as much custom work on either car. Physically the Warhawk block should fit without modifying the chassis, but the cowl may have to be modified as I'm sure would the hood as well.

It will also use a unique PCM and harness.

Then gain, if someone is spending 4k on a block, I don't think they will care too much how much work or money is involved.

Comment

Working...
        X