Worthwhile web site for F-Body info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worthwhile web site for F-Body info

They say 800 F-Body related links - I have looked at a few of them - pretty good stuff thanks to some hard worker...

F-Body Links Website

Lot's of information there. That guy obviously had alot of free time on his hands.

Comment

Nice find. Immediately added it to the favorites list.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        Lot's of information there. That guy obviously had alot of free time on his hands.
        Apparently not enough, since his link to my site is out of date by about 2 years and is no longer valid as the URL has changed.
        It would be like a full time job just keeping the links current on that many.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

The link to my website still works......
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
          X