Quick Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

I Need To Buy Rims And Tires For a 93 Firebird, anyone know the bolt pattern/offset so I buy the right ones? I can't seem to find it out on Google, and the site I buy my rims from doesn't ask for make/model of the car so... yea jus a quick question thank you.

Bolt circle is 5 x 4.75" or 5 x 120.65mm (not to be confused with the BMW 5 X 120mm).

Stock wheels are 16X8 55mm offset. WS6/SS wheels are 17x9 50mm offset.

What offset you need depends on what width wheel you are looking at. Safe offsets for 9.0" or 9.5" wide wheels are in the range of 45mm - 56mm. For the 10.0", 10.5" and 11.0" wide wheels, you want to keep it closer to 45mm - 50mm.

Your 93 will most likely require grinding the center hole slightly on factory 17" wheels. The rear hub size wasn't changed until 97, so prior to that a little clearancing will ne needed.

Comment

Alright Thank You. Turns Out Anyways I'm Not Gettign The Firebird. They Origonally Told Me It Only Needed Brakes... Then They Say It Doesn't Have Any Wheels... Now They're Telling Me It Needs A Fuel Injector... They're Getting Suspisious So I'm Backing Off. I don't wanna drive away and they forgot to mention it needs a tierod or something... thank you for the Info though, may come in handy if If someone else is selling a firebird later.

Comment

Working...
      X