tire suggestion....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire suggestion....

i walked out to my car this morning and one of my tires were flat. the tires have about 6k on them, there is still pretty good tread left on them, i'd say about 50-60%, but if i need a new tire, should i just replace all of them so that the tread will be the same on all of them??? If so, what tire size would you reccomend on a 17x9.5???
    1994 Pontiac Trans Am A4 Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Longtubes,3" ORY,Dual 3" Cutouts,No Cat,!AIR,!EGR,K&N CAI,Flowmaster Exhaust,Mad Z28 Tune,Spohn Subframe Connectors,Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs,KYB Shocks,17x9.5 Chrome ZO6 Rims,5% Tint

I suppose it depends on how much you mind spending. If you're on a budget, just replace the one that was flat and the one on the opposite side. The new ones should go up front. I've been enjoying my Firehawk Wide Ovals. They offer a lot for a relatively bargain price, but they're a summer only tire.

Check out Tirerack.com if you can spare a couple days. I've purchased my last 4 sets from them and they always have the best prices for what they offer...even with the shipping included. They're also fast. I've gotten tires from them in 2 days with they're regular shipping.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
    X