94 firebird transmission shifting trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 firebird transmission shifting trouble

I have a 94 firebird with the 350lt1 in it and just recently got it back from having the motor rebuilt. I didn't have any problems with the tranny when I took it in but now that I have it back it doesn't won't to change gears. When you're going slow it won't change at all you have to push the pedal really hard and it will change it also won't down shift either. There doesn't seem to be any wires loose or unhooked. Any help greatly appreciated. Cindy

Any trouble codes? Changed the fluids lately? Shift solenoids going out?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

fluid changed recently and they cleared all the codes after the motor rebuild

Comment

Check MAF & TPS- ratio between the 2 must agree or PCM acts stupid, won't signal trans. properly, no matter what RPM. camaro409

Comment

Thanks for the help not needed any more I took it back today and told them to fix it. I'm not letting anyone take my hard earned money and then give me back a LEMON!!!

Comment

Working...
          X