d is it a ws6 formula or ta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d is it a ws6 formula or ta

well here are my rpo codes im almost 100% its a formula . I bough it and the guy had taken all the emblems off of it.

aaa
    ah3
    ak5
    ar9
    au0
    au3
    a31
    b35
    b84
    cc1
    c49
    c60
    de4
    dg7
    dl5
    fe2
    fe9
    gu6
    g80
    1p2
    j65
    kg9
    k34
    lt1
    mm6
    mn6
    nf2
    ng5
    np5
    n66
    pbt
    qfk
    r8v
    ste
    ub3
    uk3
    u1s
    u75
    vk3
    vm3
    v73
    ws6
    ws9
    w54
    w66
    1sc
    1sz
    48q
    48u
    6ab
    7ab
    8hs
    9hs

bc/cc u 9806
    2fs87

You have codes WS9 and W66...those are codes for the Formula. Next time, do a Google search...you'll often find what you are looking for .
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

thank you thats what i thought but i wanted to be 100% so that means the car i bough is prety rare being a ws6 formula 6 speed in dark green with leather and t-tops

Comment

The green is rare, but the leather is common, as are the t-tops and 6 speed. It's the cloth ones that are rare (like mine). I've only met one guy in the last 6 years with a green cloth one. But you still have a rare car.
        "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

well it took me almost 2 years to find one. with decent miles mine only has 62k. anyone know where to buy replacement formula decals / emblems i have looked all over the web and e-bay and nothing but cheap knock off's

Comment

Try www.yearone.com

Hopefully...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

nope nothing at year one just looked and had looked b4 they go up to late 80s

Comment

Dude, you have really gotta start looking better. They have the decals/emblems for the 4th Gens as well (93-94 listed, but I believe they're the same through all years), as listed here.

However, you can also check here.
                Steve
                79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

93-94 Formula decals ("Formula V8") are different than 95 and newer decals ("Formula"). Nothing to keep you from leaving the "V8" part off.
                  Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
                  X