Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fair price on a 2002 ram air..low low miles???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fair price on a 2002 ram air..low low miles???

Hi Everyone,
    I have an opportunity to buy a 2002 ram air with under a thousand miles...it is..and it isn't new. It has been owned and titled, but it was apparently traded in.

I mean, this car is still classified by the bank as new (anything under 10k miles from the current or previous model year is considered new), even though it was been owned. The edmunds site doesn't give the new car pricing for trans ams anymore as they aren't made, but weren't ram air t/a's about 31k or so (coupe). The seller scoffed at 25,500 and even 26. I don't think it's realistic to expect new car price or even a couple k under..

help.

a dealer cant sell a car as new unless it has less than 500 miles on it.

once a car has been driven off the lot ...especially with 1k on it.. i dont care what the bank says....its used....... sure.. its a GREAT "used" car.........but its used.......

keep at em on that.......maybe they will come down in price....

good luck

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

In my book, used is used. With this little time on the clock, whether it has 700 miles or 7000, it is still a used car. The depreciation clock is constantly ticking....... When you can still get a leftover NEW T/A or Z28 (they are still out there) for 3K under sticker, why pay more than 26K for a used one?

Comment

actually it has 400 miles on it

Sorry, i was tired and see that I didn't even put the mileage on it. It has 400 miles on it...does this make it a great deal at 27K?

Comment

Working...
        X