Hello friends! Long time to talk!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello friends! Long time to talk!

Some of you may remember me.. Back from the old board.. i was "Jeff94Formula™"

I got out of the F-body scene due to insurance reasons and my not-so-hot driving record..

Well, it's been about 3 years, and I'm proud to say I haven't had any tickets in teh past 3 years!! *bows*

I bought a 95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD after the Formula, and went crazy on mods. It's currently around 300 hp or so, and VERY fast. But, it's a 4 cylinder, and I don't see it lasting much longer in it's current state. I just sold it, and am now on the prowl for... you guessed it... Another F-bod.

This time I DEFINATELY - no doubt about it want a 6 speed. And I was thinknig a red 95/96 Z28 this time.

I found one locally - red, 95 Z28, m6, t-tops, 65k miles for $6500.. I'm trying to get a hold of the seller, but it keeps going to the answering machine!

Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and say that I will most likely be joining the F-body family again in the next week or two.. If I can find something I like in the CT area..
    99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

hey hey...welcome home broh.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I remember you.... Did your neighbor ever cut his lawn? .

Welcome back. SLP Day at E'town on Saturday if you want to see some of the old timers......
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer

LOL, that's what I remember, too! It used to be a standard joke around here. Hope you find a good f-body to buy.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer

Welcome back. SLP Day at E'town on Saturday if you want to see some of the old timers......
          OMG, that is the first thing I thought of.

Welcome back broh.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Hahahahaaa!!! Ya know.. I was going to post that picture but I thought... neahhh.. no one would remember!!!

Anyways, in all it's glory... Behold, the weeds from hell!

Hahahahaa...

I'm hopign this 95 Z works out.. The owner isn't answering the phone though!!!

Comment

Wonderful nostalgic shot! You know us old people. We like to live in the past.
              Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

The Z I wanted was sold...

Still looking. But I need a car like, in a week or less..

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM

The Z I wanted was sold...

Still looking. But I need a car like, in a week or less..
                  I always say "it was not meant to be" when that happens. Time to find another.

Comment

Oh man, that brings back memories.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

That Formula was beautiful!

It is good to have you back Jeff! Hope you find the car you are looking for.
                      99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
                      93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

Welcome back Jeff...

No offense though, I am new here and didn't know you from the past... But ___ wow........ That was your formula... NICE PRETTY RED AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN FAST...

Hay why don't you go to a dealership and find a 98-2002 camaro or firebird and get it at least then you don't have a car that has been beat up for about 8 to 10 years... That is how I got my camaro V6 2001... Just be careful and shop around and you will eventually find a good deal and on a dealership lot, you don't have to worry about someone getting it right away because not that many people want to go through a dealership...

Later and welcome back, Jeff...
                        Mara...
                        Thanks
                        MaraSport

Comment

thanks for the good words guys, good to be back..

Mara - I don't like car payments. If I get a 94-96 I can buy it cash and not worry about payments. That's why I don't want new.

Good news! I think I found a Z28! I've been talking to a nice man in Maryland who has a 96, silver, T-Tops, 6 speed, all stock, 80k miles, garaged, and mint as far as the pics go. He also was telling me that the car is mint, and absolutely nothing wrong.

I am in CT, he is 5 hours away. I have two friends in his area going to take a look at it over the weekend, and if they say it's nice, then it's mine!

I'm thinking of renting a plane with a couple pilots (I'm a student pilot) and flying there, then driving the car home. Should be quite an adventure. If the weather is good, adn there's no flight restrictions (MD is a little whacky these days) then it's a go.

I hope this one works out, because it's beautiful and the price is right. Though, I wanted red, but silver is the next best color!!

here's a few pics:

Comment

Working...
                          X