check out my freshly painted nose!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out my freshly painted nose!

Got my front end painted and I no longer have to run with the Bra anymore. I found a guy who painted it for 250 bucks. He really did a fantastic job. What do you think?
    Attached Files
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Man, it looks great! I need to get mine done like that sometime in the next couple of years. Waaayy too many rock chips and bug gut marks. The only thing I don't like about the idea of getting a part of my car repainted is that it hurts the resale value, or at least the trade-in value.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Makes me wish my car was silver..... . I always wanted silver, but no silver in 1994.

I had the hood, nose and tops of fenders done about 3 years ago when I bought the hood. It made the whole car look like new. It's held up pretty good, but I haven't really driven it on the street for the last 2 years.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

RTFO
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

LQQKIN GOOD!

Now to pay off the mods debt so I can get me the paint job I've always wanted...

KnightFire
          1993 Formula Firebird
          Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Im not into the fancy paint job. I like the bone stock look so they never know whats coming
            96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle

Comment

Looks great!

And I LOVE the aftermarket license plate cover!!!

Where'd you get it?

96 TA Sold!
              87 TA Sold!
              80 Z28 Sold!
              74 Formula Sold!
              73 Z28 Sold!
              69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Nice looking ride!!!
                '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
                  Im not into the fancy paint job. I like the bone stock look so they never know whats coming
                  Well with my car the only way to tell it's not stock is if its not running...LOL. So it's pretty much pointless to try to fool anyone.
                  However, I was thinking of getting the same color, but only done REALLY well...(read many many coats) and I'm considering a custom flame job for the nose.

KnightFire
                  1993 Formula Firebird
                  Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

looks great .....can't beat silver!!
                    DWS
                    Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Originally posted by KnightFire
                      Well with my car the only way to tell it's not stock is if its not running...LOL. So it's pretty much pointless to try to fool anyone.
                      However, I was thinking of getting the same color, but only done REALLY well...(read many many coats) and I'm considering a custom flame job for the nose.

KnightFire
                      Yea, I gotta say, a custom (maybe ghost) flame job and tasteful rims and tires go a long way in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
                        Looks great!

And I LOVE the aftermarket license plate cover!!!

Where'd you get it?
                        Thanks guys. I like the silver too, especially all zainoed up.

As far as the liscense plate cover goes, you can pick them up at any auto zone; it called "Dont mess with my liscense plate numbers on the net electrical tape". Surprisingly inexpensive.

Comment

Working...
                        X