Repair Manual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Manual

Well i was wandering what is the best repair manual for a 96 camaro?

I have both a Haynes and a Chilton manual and I find both to be useful. Sometimes it's helpful to have 2 versions of how to repair something so you can compare and contrast. You also usually get 2 different sets of pictures/illustrations as well. Combine that with all the info on Shoebox's website and you're set.

Scott
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Alldata is by far the most comprehensive and accurate service/parts software available right now for the consumer. You can either purchase the professional version which gives you access to all makes/models and have them send you a set of DVD's, or you can just pay the $44.95 for the Alldata DIY and download everything.

It is way better than any printed manual because you will receive updates quarterly and you will have unlimited access to TSB's and recall information.

Do a search on here for "parts manual" and "service manual." You will find some links to download some free manuals for the 4th Gen f-body.

Comment

The best printed manual is the factory service manual.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
          The best printed manual is the factory service manual.
          And that is a wise investment if you plan on doing any serious work. I get mine from GM and wouldn't have it any other way. It shows literally every nut and bolt along with it's placement.

Comment

Working...
          X