interior coming loose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior coming loose

I have a 2000 firebird and when I got in in it today I notice the rear interior is coming loose from the body right behind the door opening. Anyone else have this problem if so how do I fix it???

the panel right behind the rear seat that covers the speaker? You can snap it back into place and push the rearward. Make sure the "velcro" pieces align with each other. Just work and play with it.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

interior

the rear side interior panel that starts right where the door closes. It's loose on both sides

Comment

hmmm, that is kinda odd, i have a 2000 t/a and have people getting in and out of the backseat and dont have any problems with my trim, try checking where the trim snaps to the body, i assume the use plastic clips, its possible that the clips might have been broken, if so check with your local auto parts store of choice for replacement trim clips, hopes this helps some

Comment

Working...
        X