Fuel Pressure Setting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Pressure Setting

I have a 1995 Z28 bore to a 396. I have a T400 and a 12 Bolt w/3.73 gears.
    I need to know where should I set my fuel pressure at. My cam is 256/ 260 w 608 lift 112.

Set your fuel pressure (vacuum compensation line removed) to the exact pressure you told your tuner you would set it to. If you didn't tell him a specific pressure, he assumed you would run it at stock pressure, which is 43.5psi.

You don't change the fuel pressure based on your engine's capabilities, unless you are trying to make undersized injectors support the engine. You don't "tune" with fuel pressure. You set it at the level the injectors require (or were rated at) and you leave it alone.

What size injectors are you running? Who did your tune?
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Where do you get AC delete pulley

Comment

Working...
      X