non f-bod stolen car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non f-bod stolen car

First i just wanna ask you guys who steals a 91 jimmy with 130000 miles on it??????? well mine got stolen. I know its a fat chance but if anyone is in ct and heres anything let me know. thanks alot .

-ken-
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Probably the same kind of guy that steals an 89 Nissan pick-up with 160k miles. That happened to my brother in law recently. The police said they couldn't find it and that it was pretty much a write off.....that was until a friend of my brother in law's spotted it three days later at a weigh station 3 miles out of town and let him know. Even the cop that met him at the wiegh station to check for evidence of who did it said he was embarrassed that it sat there right by the highway for three days and they didn't find it. Sheesh.....good luck with yours though. I freakin hate thieves...

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I left the keys in my Shelby Charger for 3 weeks. When I came back, it was 2 streets over with a note saying I could keep it. He He. True story.

96 TA Sold!
      87 TA Sold!
      80 Z28 Sold!
      74 Formula Sold!
      73 Z28 Sold!
      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

GTA was attempted stolen 3 freaking times... was successful, but an attemp the lease. hope you find the crook that stole your gmc...I'd run his a$$ over.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Hmmm... I am in CT and drive a 91 GMC Jimmy! I swear though, I bought it honest! I do lock my truck in public places but other then an older aftermarket headunit theres no reason for anyone to steal it. throw up a pic of it. does it have anything that distinguishes it? I always notice other first gen blazers and Jimmies.

Comment

unfortunatley i never cared enough to take any pics of it. it has a key mark down the drivers side, its two door. On the back windown in the corner there is a ruff ryders symbol. theres a plow hookup in the front. Yea i had a headunit and speakers in it. no subs. i had it locked to. and i had the keys in my pocket. There was no glass around the spot where i parked either. So i dont know. its been a day and nothing yet.
            -ken-
            ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

Working...
            X