ebrake and clutch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebrake and clutch

i need to adjust them both. no clue how. can anyone tell me how its done or give me a link to a page that does??? thanks alot
    - a very mad ken, cus his truck got stolen!!!!-
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

I thought the hydraulic clutch is self adjusting. I just replaced mine and did not see anywhere to adjust. It works perfectly.

Comment

On the E-Brake, what needs adjusted? Does it just come up too far? If you ratchet the E-Brake up and down while depressing the button, it will tighten up for ya. I like to have my E-Brake VERY tight, the way I have mine set, you only have to pull it up about 3" for it to fully engage.

KnightFire
      1993 Formula Firebird
      Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

well my clutch lets off really high, almost at the top, i thought maybe there was a way i can bring it down a little. Its always been at this spot since i got the car. ive only put about 7000 on it since i got it and its only got 35000 on it now. So i dont see how i could need a new one. and ill try that trick with the ebrake. thnx.
        -ken-
        ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

That is the same place my clutch is. Right up near the top. It is a hair lower since I replaced it, but still very close to the top.

Comment

Working...
          X