"Off-topic car" question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Off-topic car" question

O.K. guys, just had a question about my '00 300M, a little off-topic, I know. Actually a general question, but recently I've noticed it pulling hard to the left when I brake. Do I have a brake issue going on or do I need an alignment? Even driving when I let off the steering wheel it starts to go to the left as well. Any ideas? Thanks guys!
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
    O.K. guys, just had a question about my '00 300M, a little off-topic, I know. Actually a general question, but recently I've noticed it pulling hard to the left when I brake. Do I have a brake issue going on or do I need an alignment? Even driving when I let off the steering wheel it starts to go to the left as well. Any ideas? Thanks guys!
    If the car tracks straight when your hand is off the wheel and immediatly pulls to the side when the brakes are applied, you likely have a braking issue but may also have a suspension issue. If the car immediatly tracks to the side as soon as you let go of the wheel, you likely have an alignment or suspension issue. These are not absolute, but that's the way it is generally.

Comment

Working...
    X