95 formula to 98 trans am

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 formula to 98 trans am

does anyone know if a conversion from a 95 formula to a 98 trans am ram air is possible love the 98 but cant find on reasonable enough

What type of conversion? Strictly body work? You can do mostly anything with enough money, but is it worth it. You'd be better off to sell the 95 and buy a newer ram-air T/A.
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Its been done. Complete new front end.... hood, fenders, headlight assemblies, front bumper cover, bumper crash pad and supports, radiator support and a bunch of random brackets, maybe some new side light assemblies.

There's a how to for a Camaro conversion "stickied" at the top of the Appearance page on CamaroZ28.com, if you want to get an idea of the extent of the work. Just add the complications of the pop-up headlights for the Firebird.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
      X